- Molecular imaging and switching tools
- Computational and structural approaches
- Innovative drug design approaches
- Chemical genetics and high throughput methods
- Novel synthetic methods as applied to biological questions
- Chemical protein engineering
- Chemical cell biology
BMG LABTECH will be highlighting the SPECTROstar Nano absorbance microplate reader and the PHERAstar FS HTS microplate reader. Both instruments have BMG LABTECH’s unique spectrometer-based absorbance, which allows for ultra-fast, full spectrum (220-1000 nm) measurements. These spectrometer-based microplate readers are perfect for full spectrum applications, such as the SoPRano™ Label-free protein-protein binding assay, which will be highlighted in a poster.
For more information see: http://www.embl.de/training/events/2012/CHB12-01/.