Some of new cell-based assay developments include:
- 3D cell matrices which mimic real life conditions better
- Migration and chemotaxis studies using Platypus
- Automated scratch test for wound healing and cell migration
- Improved cell-based reporter constructs
- Significantly improved cell-based microplate assays using Direct Optic Bottom Reading
|Cell-based microplate assays like GFP |
are significantly improved when using
Direct Optic Bottom Reading on the PHERAstar FS.
To learn more about cell-based microplate assays, please visit the “Microbial Growth/Cellular Analysis” section in BMG LABTECH’s Applications Center. Or if you are trying to create your own cell-based microplate assay, please contact your local BMG LABTECH representative and they will be more than happy to assist you.