BMG LABTECH has planned many activities and events for Analytica 2012, the international conference for Analysis technology, Laboratory technology and Biotechnology. This year the exhibition areas will include Analysis and Quality Control, Laboratory Equipment, as well as Biotechnology/Life Science/Diagnostics.
Visit us at Booth B1.306 where we will be showcasing our new microplate reader technology including:
- Ultra-fast, full spectrum (220-1000 nm) absorbance analysis for chemical or biological samples
- Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU) on a life science microplate reader for optimizing cell-based assay experiments or for inducing disease states such as hypoxia
- Direct Optic Bottom reading on the gold-standard HTS microplate reader for unmatched signal-to-noise ratios in all fluorescent protein assays such as GFP, YFP and mCherry.
Oher microplate reader technology will be highlighted at various other Analytica events including:
- The FLUOstar Omega will be showcased at the first annual Analytica Live Lab. Here researchers can talk to an expert about using a microplate reader for Food and Water Analysis. Applications such antioxidant testing (ORAC and ABEL assays), food contamination, and toxin detection will be showcased.
- On Wednesday, April 18 from 2.30 - 3.00 pm, Dr. E.J. Dell will be presenting a talk on using BMG LABTECH's unique ultra-fast, UV/Vis spectrometer in a microplate reader. Here you can learn how all absorbance assays such as DNA, RNA, and ELISA can be improved with this technology.
- Also look for BMG LABTECH's posters, highlighting the use of the unique UV/Vis Spectrometer in applications such as measuring the conversion of the cofactor NADH and determining metallation of tetraphenylporphyrin (TPP) with zinc.
As a courtesy, BMG LABTECH is also offering Ten Free promotional vouchers to anyone who is interested in a microplate reader or in attending Analytica 2012. Please submit your information to qualify for the voucher. For more information visit: http://www.bmglabtech.com/analytica