- Incubation up to 60°C,
- Multi-mode shaking capabilities: orbital, double orbital, and linear
- Top and bottom reading
- Orbital averaging and well scanning for unevenly distributed cells
- Reagent injectors
- A gas vent connection for atmospheric sensitive samples.
The OPTIMA microplate readers also have a low evaporation design and can accept a gas vent for CO2 addition. If you have a long term measurement or if you have cells that need to stay in a 5% CO2 atmosphere, the Optima will let you measure in ways other readers can’t.
The OPTIMA series of microplate readrs can also read a wide variety of detection modes including:
- Fluorescence Polarization
- Fluorescence Intensity - including FRET and multilable applications
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence - including DELFIA®
- Absorbance - UV/Vis with path length correction
- High-Performance Luminescence (flash and glow) - including BRET, DLReadyTM certified
Delfia is a registered trademark of PerkinElmer Inc. DLReady is a trademark of Promega Corp.